Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Do Tuesday - July 7

Well, last week was crazy and completely off schedule. I'm hoping that we can get back to more of a normal schedule this week. The buyers for our house also backed out of the contract so we have to relist our house. That means that we need to do another good cleaning. Ugh! I really hope that we can get another contract soon. I'm not the most patient person and once I've made up my mind that I want to do something (like move) I'm ready to do it NOW. Yeah, I really need to work on my patience.

Here is my To Do List for this week. I tried to keep it fairly light since the last weeks have been so crazy.

√ Put away laundry (I have 2 weeks worth in baskets)
√ Write daily blog posts
√ Clean out email inbox (as of 2 seconds ago my inbox was empty!)
Balance my checkbook
√ Clean house for possible showings
√ Complete Menu Plan for next week

What do you need to get done this week? To see more To-Do Tuesday lists, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting.

5 responses:

C. Beth said...

Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry that the contract fell through. I was a full-time agent before having kids (still work occasionally now) and that is SUCH a frustration!! I hope you get an even better contract next time.

To give you something to smile about though...Check out who won the iPod Touch here. :-D

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh no, the buyers backed out, that blows, I'm so sorry :( Here's to a week of gettin' it all done and taking out your frustrations on the cleaning to get it done.

You and I are so much alike in wanting something yesterday when fired up about it. It will happen! :)

annies home said...

laundry here too and email inbox don't think I have ever had it completly cleaned out

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle said...

Sorry to hear about your house sale falling through - hope you get an even better offer next time!

Good luck with that laundry (that reminds me, I'd better move mine from the washer to the dryer before it gets yucky.) :)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

You kicked butt this week, way to go! Ready for another week?