Friday, July 31, 2009

Aloha Friday #93

After many weeks of not participating, I'm finally back to participating in Aloha Friday. For those of you who have not heard of Aloha Friday, every Friday on the Blog An Island Life an easy question for everyone to answer gets posted.

This week’s question is:
Do you tip the delivery people when they come to install something you purchased from their store?

My answer: No. I can't recall ever tipping the install/delivery people. This is probably bad of me, but I really didn't even think about it at the time.

My Question Is:
What do you think about all the Christmas in July stuff going on? Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas, or do you love getting a head start?

Go ahead and post your answer to my question in the comments and feel free to link up to your Aloha Friday post.

Happy Friday everyone!

7 responses:

janetfaye said...

I like to do my Christmas shopping in December. It is more fun for me when I wait.

Elle said...

I'm not even ready for back to school shopping, never mind Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I do try to get a head start on Christmas.

kailani said...

I usually shop online the day after Thanksgiving. They have free shipping!

Liz Mays said...

I don't really shop until October when I'm in the mood. :)

Becca said...

I'm Jewish so I'm just kind of ignoring it lol

AudreyO said...

I shop in December.