Thursday, July 23, 2009

Loving My iPhone

Ever since the iPhones came out I wanted one, but I resisted because I didn't want to spend the money on the data plan in addition to my monthly cell phone plan. Well, recently I had some trouble with my cell phone and wound up having to replace it. Even then I resisted the iPhone, but hubby pushed me towards it because he knew how much I wanted it. I wound up getting it and I have to say that I love, Love, LOVE it.

There is so much that you can do with your iPhone. Seriously, there are apps out there for just about anything. Right now I'm using various apps to track my food and exercise, track my spending and keep my shopping list. There is also an application for my to do list, for Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, ebay and more. I'm still trying out various apps and figuring out what's going to work for me.

In addition to all the apps, it also links to my Google Calendar, Contacts and Gmail so I have the ability to check and update my calendar no matter where I am and I can send and receive emails from anywhere. It's wonderful. I feel like I am constantly tapping away on my iPhone. Hubby says that I'm addicted. Personally, I just love having so much information and organization right at my fingertips. It's heaven for someone like me who is a wee bit OCD.

Since I am still trying out various apps, I didn't want to comment on any specific ones, but I will be posting about apps I find that I love. So you can look forward to some posts on that in the future.

For more Things I Love Thursday, head over to the The Diaper Diaries.

4 responses:

annies home said...

I want a new cell phone

thatgirlblogs said...

for people (like me) who don't want the expensive plan, you can get an iPod Touch which has about 99.9% of the same applications. I use mine to facebook, twitter, email and calendar.

Just an option... wish I had the phone! I have the LG Touch which I really like, though.

Buffie said...

The iPod Touch is great too. I describe it as an iPhone without the phone or camera. To use the full capabilities you need to be somewhere with Wi-Fi, but it really is a great option for those that don't want to pay for the data plan.

thediaperdiaries said...

I agree, I love my iTouch. Can't wait to hear about some apps you love. I always love finding new apps.