Tuesday, July 28, 2009

To Do Tuesday - July 28


Last week I managed to get done most of the items on my To Do list. I've decided to stick with a regular weekly to do list and another list of the things that are specifically that week. This week it's mostly my recurring items.

This week I'm also trying out tracking my to do list in Toodledo. I like that I can view it on my iPhone and that it's free. So we'll have to see how it works out. I'll let you know next week.

Here is my To Do List for this week:

Clip Coupons
File Coupons
Put Away Pumpkin's Laundry

Here's my Recurring To Do List:

Keep daily food & exercise journal (Tu W Th F √ Su M)
Write daily blog posts (√ √ √ √ √ M Tu)
Keep email inbox cleaned out √
Track Daily Spending (√ √ √ √ √ Su M)
Walk dogs every evening (√ W Th √ √ Su M)
Write in journal daily (√ √ √ √ √ Su M)
Complete Menu Plan for next week √

What do you need to get done this week? To see more To-Do Tuesday lists, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting.

2 responses:

annies home said...

coupons are what I am going to start using again

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I just got a fancy coupon organizer I can't wait to utilize.

You did WONDERFULLY this week! Ready for another?