Tuesday, July 21, 2009

To Do Tuesday - July 21


Last week I managed to get done most of the items on my To Do list. Several of the items on my list are on there every week. So I've decided to go ahead and setup a regular weekly to do list and have another list of the things that are specifically that week. This week it's mostly my recurring items.

Here is my To Do List for this week:

Balance checkbook √ (yeah, finally complete)

Here's my Recurring To Do List:

Keep daily food & exercise journal (√ √ √ √ √ Su M)
Write daily blog posts (√ √ F Sa √ Tu)
Keep email inbox cleaned out √
Track daily spending (√ √ √ √ √ √ M)
Walk dogs every evening (√ √ √ √ √ Su M)
Write in journal daily (√ √ √ √ √ √ M)
Complete Menu Plan for next week √

What do you need to get done this week? To see more To-Do Tuesday lists, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting.

3 responses:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Boy, I should really add the email one to my list. I'm terrible about leaving messages unread that I hope to come back to. I'm on so many lists that a few months back, my unread items jumped to 5,000. It's time to just "select all" and delete, methinks.

Great stuff! This is my first week to join in To-Do Tuesday. I like having my list on my blog! Hopefully it'll encourage me to get it all done!

Hugs,

~2Shaye

Trish said...

I'm amazed at how much you got done from your list. I didn't do so good with the list last week b/c I ended up re-prioritizing some things.

Good luck this week!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

You rocked! I majorly failed, and with only one thing on my list, too! But that's okay, it couldn't be helped. On to another week!!!