Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of July 6


Sorry I didn't get any posting done last week. The last few weeks have been rough, but this week I plan to get back to my regular posting schedule. Last week I never even came up with a menu plan so it feels really good to be back to one this week. Menu planning really does make my life easier

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Dinners:

  • Monday - BBQ Pork Chops (in the slow cooker)
  • Tuesday - Beefy Enchiladas
  • Wednesday - Pulled Pork Tacos (didn't get to these last time)
  • Thursday - Tuna Noodle Casserole
  • Friday - Cheese Pizza-dillas
  • Saturday - Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese
  • Sunday - Baked Spaghetti

Breakfasts:

  1. Cereal
  2. Bananas

Lunches:

  1. Leftovers
  2. PB&J

To see more delicious menu plans, head over to Org Junkie for all the Menu Plan Monday links.

0 responses: