Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Planning Monday - July 27


And so we enter the last week of July. I can't believe over half of the summer is gone already. Where did the time go?

I have to say that I love having the dinner reminders on the calendar on my phone. I just have to remember to set the reminders for a decent hour. I accidentally set the wrong time for one of the reminders and had it wake me up at 3:00 in the morning. Not fun.

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Dinners:

  • Monday - Spaghetti and Italian Sausage
  • Tuesday - Eggs and Bacon
  • Wednesday - Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese
  • Thursday - Hamburgers
  • Friday - Grilled Chicken
  • Saturday - Baked Ziti
  • Sunday - Chicken Salad Melts

Breakfasts:

  1. Cereal
  2. Bananas

Lunches:

  1. Leftovers
  2. PB&J

To see more delicious menu plans, head over to Org Junkie for all the Menu Plan Monday links.

2 responses:

The Freebie Blogger said...

Hi Holly,

Just noticed your comment on my site and thought I'd stop by. It is funny that you are eating Baked Ziti this week. I am too!

Wendi

Becca said...

Can you please help me convince my family to have hot dogs and macaroni and cheese? I hate having to sneak it for lunch lol