Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - July 13


It seems like we didn't get to a lot of the meals that I had planned for last week. We will certainly work on that this week. I'm really trying to be more organized so that we don't wind up eating out more then once a week.

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Dinners:

  • Monday - Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese
  • Tuesday - Pizza-dillas
  • Wednesday - Pulled Pork and Baked Potatoes
  • Thursday - Tuna Noodle Casserole
  • Friday - Spaghetti
  • Saturday - Pancakes and Bacon
  • Sunday - Baked Spaghetti

Breakfasts:

  1. Cereal
  2. Bananas

Lunches:

  1. Leftovers
  2. Ham Sandwiches
  3. PB&J

To see more delicious menu plans, head over to Org Junkie for all the Menu Plan Monday links.

4 responses:

annies home said...

what are pizza dillas?

Niki Jolene said...

Menu planning in the summer can be so hard, can't it? We try to do lots of fun and spontaneous things but it often wrecks my attempts to plan.

:)

Buffie said...

Pizza-dillas are where I take a soft tortilla and use it as the crust for a mini pizza. They're delicious and my daughter absolutely loves them.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the pizzadilla - I just recommended that to a friend who is new to menu planning. Thanks for sharing and have a great week!

Twitter: DEHausfrau