Thursday, February 26, 2009

Recipe Organization

I have been doing well with cleaning out my cookbooks and getting rid of the ones I haven't been using. However, the recipes I find online that I want to try seem to growing in the night. I was bookmarking them in my Google Bookmarks, but that list was getting a bit long and unwieldy. Thankfully tonight I came this post over at Simple Mom. She talks about using del.icio.us to organize your online recipe links. I like what she had to say and it really seems like it's going to work for me. So I went over and created an account at del.icio.us and I am moving my recipe bookmarks over there. Simple Mom has step by step instructions for this so, if you are interested, check out her article. As you know, I'm always looking for ways to keep things organized. Plus this is a great way to share the good recipes you come across.

If you want to check out the recipes I've bookmarked, you can see them here. For now I just plan to bookmark my recipes at del.icio.us. What ideas do you have for organizing your recipes? If you use del.icio.us, what other stuff do you bookmark?

0 responses: