Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Free Music - Week of February 3

I don't know about you, but I look forward to Tuesdays. Every Tuesday I make my rounds of iTunes, Walmart and Amazon to see what new free songs they have out. You never know what cool new music you're going to discover. Come back on Tuesday evenings to see what songs I've found each week. Here are the songs I found this week:

iTunes

  • Single of the Week - "Dry Grass and Shadows" by Adelia diane
  • Discovery Download - "Camote" by Nevalima
  • Video - "A Thing For Me" by Metronomy
  • TV - "Meeting John & Kate Plus 8" - John & Kate Plus 8 Season 4
  • TV - Disney's "Aaron Stone" - Hero Rising Part 1
  • TV - Disney's "Sonny With a Chance" - Sketchy Beginnings
  • TV - MTV's "True Life: 2009" - True Life Resolutions: Made and Kept
Walmart "You Can't Hurry Love" by The Supremes

Amazon The featured free songs at Amazon change each time you refresh the page so you'll have to head over there and check them out. They have the largest selection of free music I have seen from a reputable source. Click here and then scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the free songs.

0 responses: