Thursday, February 12, 2009

Magazines, Magazines Everywhere

When I picked up my mail this evening, I couldn't help but smile at the combination of magazines I received. The two that were in my mailbox tonight were Town and Country and Garden and Gun. I couldn't help but wonder what my mail lady thinks of me and all the crazy stuff I get in the mail. Most evening my mailbox is crammed full of freebies. I'm just amazed at how much stuff you can get for free.

Here are the free magazines I've received so far this week (yes, just this week):

  • Wonder Time
  • Shape
  • Town and Country
  • Garden and Gun
  • More
  • American Baby
  • Prevention
  • Blender (not pictured)

At this point I get so many free magazines that I barely have time to look at them all. So you're probably wondering what I do with all of them. I like to carry at least one magazine with me when I go out so that I can flip through it whenever I have down time (waiting for appointments and so forth). If I know someone who is interested in any of the magazines I pass it on to them, I've been known to leave magazines I'm finished with in waiting rooms. And finally, we have a magazine desk at work where people bring in the magazines they are done with so other people can read them. When they're done there, they go into the recycle bin. Do you have any other suggestions for what to do with magazines you are finished with?

If you're interested in receiving some free magazines yourself, you can check my previous posts here. A lot of the deals are no longer available, but some of them are, so it's worth checking out. Whenever I come across a good offer for free magazines I post about it, so keep reading because you never know when they're going to come up.

0 responses: