Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Teething Feeder


The item that has been a complete life saver in my house this week is the Sassy Teething Feeder. My daughter is teething and will not use a teething ring or a pacifier. Thankfully I had purchased this feeder during the summer for my daughter to eat fresh fruit with. We simply fill it with frozen fruit and she muches away. The cold fruit soothes her gums and stops her crying. This works for her when Tylenol, Motrin, Orajel and so forth does not.

Prior to the Sassy feeder we had one made by another company and I have to say that the Sassy one is much better. It comes with a lid which makes it much easier to travel with. You can also replace the mesh bags. And it comes apart for easy cleaning. We love this so much that I even bought one and gave it as part of a baby shower gift recently. I love it, love it, love it!

0 responses: