Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Redbox Rentals


Before yesterday I had never rented a movie from Redbox before. Something about renting a movie from a vending machine just struck me as weird. Well, I have been seeing the codes for free Redbox rentals for awhile now and last night I decided to go ahead and give it a try.

After picking my daughter up from daycare I stopped by the grocery store to use the Redbox machine they have there. It was very easy to do the rental using the free code and my movie popped right out. It was quick and painless. As long as I keep seeing the free Redbox codes on Mondays I think I will keep renting. It was a nice movie night for my husband and I. We don’t get many of them since we cancelled our Netflix account.

What do you think of the Redbox rentals?

0 responses: