Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Samples

I think that the postal person on the route for my house must wonder about me. For the last few months I have been requesting a lot of free samples. It makes it fun for me because you never know what you’re going to get in the mail. Some days you don’t get any samples and then you’ll get a day where the mailbox is stuffed so full that you can barely open it.

One great source of free samples is Walmart. They have a regularly changing list of samples and the samples arrive fairly quickly.

Another great source of free samples (and a whole lot more) is Freebies4Mom. I check her site every day and have found lots of good information there.

I also like to check out Start Sampling. I have gotten some free magazine subscriptions from this site along with some other free samples.

Don’t feel like you need to request every sample just because they are free. If the product isn’t something you or a family member will use, don’t request it. There are enough free samples out there that you will be able to request plenty of things that you will use.

Do you like to request free samples? Do you know of any good sites to find free samples?

0 responses: