Friday, October 10, 2008

CVS Today

On my way home from work today I decided to stop at another CVS to see if they had the Always Infinity that is free after ECB this week. I stopped at my regular CVS on Sunday and they didn't have any. Anyway, the CVS I stopped at did have them although there was only one more when I left. I was happy to get my two packs. Since I paid with $8.99 in ECBs I only had to pay $0.97 out of pocket and got back $9.97 in ECB for my next visit.

I had debated even stopping since it is so late in the week. I figured they would be out of them, but this CVS didn't even have the sale sign on them. I guess that's why they still had a few left. Whatever the reason, I'm glad that I stopped. I even got some coupons on my receipt that may work well for me.

One of the coupons was for $1.50 off the Candy Corn Hershey Kisses. the idea of this particular flavor is a bit gross to me, but if I can get them free I just may be willing to try them. Has anyone out there tried this flavor yet?

Did you get any good deals at CVS this week?

0 responses: