Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Ok, this week I decided to tackle my home office. It started to get out of control while I was on maternity leave back in December and January. Then, once my daughter arrived and I got even busier, the office got even worse. It was to a point that I could barely walk into the room and neither was useable. So I finally took some time to start cleaning up in there.

This is technically not the before picture because I did some work in here before I took the picture. I had to clean up some so that I could get my little helper into the room with me. So while she napped I cleaned up the floor a bit. You can see that the room is still a mess.


This is the "after" picture. There is still work to be done, but I am now able to use my desks. The tubs of my daughter's outgrown clothes have been put in the attic and all of the paper and stuff from the desks has been sorted. I still need to file and tidy up some, but definite progress has been made. After over four hours of working I was exhausted and glad I finally took the time to tackle this room.

4 responses:

earthlingorgeous said...

To me, it already looks great. It's a workable area! Very nice! Great tackle indeed!

Amydeanne said...

good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks much better!

Anonymous said...

Do you do some business?