Sunday, October 26, 2008

November All You Magazine

I was very happy to find the November issue of All You magazine in my mailbox yesterday. For some reason I never received my October issue. I did report it to them and they are adding an issue to the end of my subscription to make up for it. So that is good.

As a funny side note, my husband saw the issue sitting on the dining room table. He asked if it was another magazine I got free. So I had to tell him that no, I actually paid for this subscription. His response was, "Are you ok? You actually paid for something." I guess he's getting a little to use to me getting stuff super cheap or free.

Here are the coupons in the November All You:

  • 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach $1.00
  • Accent Seasoning $0.75 off 1
  • Banquet Select Recipes $0.40 off 2
  • Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes $1.00
  • Cottonelle Toilet Tissue Double Roll AND Cottonelle Fresh Moist Wipes $1.00
  • Dole All Natural Mixed Fruit Jar $0.75
  • Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion $1.50
  • Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk $0.55 off 1
  • Glade - Buy one Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refill , Get one Holder Free
  • Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder $2.00
  • Glade Scented Oil Candles Refill Buy 2 Get 1 Free
  • Glam Eyes Mascara Buy 1 Get 1 Free
  • Halls $0.50
  • Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers $1.50 on 3
  • Heinz Seafood Cocktail Sauce $1.00 off 2
  • Ore-Ida Steam And Mash Potatoes - Free with purchase of any 2 Ore-Ida frozen potatoes
  • Hormel Chili Master $1.00
  • Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats $1.00
  • One A Day Women's Prenatal Multivitamins $2.00
  • Orville Redenbacher's Natural Gourmet Popping Corn $1.00
  • Pounce Cat Treats $1.50 off 2
  • Roxy Hunter DVDs $3.00
  • Slow Churned Light Ice Cream Holiday Limited Edition flavors $1.00
  • Splenda $1.00
  • Spot Shot Non Toxic Instant Carpet Stain & Odor Eliminator $1.00
  • Suave Hand or Body Lotion 18 oz or larger $1.00
  • Total Cinnamon Squares $0.75
  • TrueNorth Nut Snacks $1.00
  • Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken Products $1.00 off 2
  • White Castle Hamburgers $0.50
  • White Cloud Bathroom Tissue $1.00

Is it just me, or are the coupons just not as good as they use to be?

0 responses: