Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tracking The Savings

When I got home from all my shopping on Sunday I started going through my receipts. I try to keep them organized so that I don’t lose out on any rebates. When I was clipping my ECB’s off of my CVS receipt I noticed that my annual savings is now up over $500. My husband was standing there at the time and I read him my totals from the receipt. He was surprised at just how much I had saved at CVS this year. So I decided to start tracking my savings to see just what kind of return I am getting for all the time I’ve invested in my pillaging. I plan to start tracking these figures immediately and posting a monthly total here. I think it will be interesting to see just how the numbers work out.

Do you track your savings? If so, what methods work for you?

0 responses: