Sunday, September 21, 2008

Safeway Deals

Safeway has some great deals this week. In the past I had avoided Safeway because I feel their prices are high. I still feel that way, but you can also get some great deals if you look. Right now I've been getting some really great deals with their save $5 when you buy 5 participating items promotion. I've spent enough now to get $0.10 off per gallon of gas. That's the first time that has happened to me at Safeway. Now I just need to remember to stop and get gas there before the end of the month.

For the full listing of this week's Safeway deals, check out Mommy Making Money. Here is the listing of the deals I took advantage of:

Super Coupons:
$0.99 5 pounds white potatoes
$7.00 3 Oscar Mayer lunch meat
$4.00 2 Pepsi 6 packs (These are also part of the $5 on 5 deal)

Saturday/Sunday Only
$1.88 Oreo cookies

Buy 5 and save $5.00 Deals
$1.50 Old El Paso Taco Shells
$2.50 Progresso Chicken Stock
$3.00 Pillsbury Cookies
$2.00 Pepsi 6 pack (using Super Coupon, limit 2)

Weekly Deals
$2.89 Ragu Spaghetti Sauce - Buy 1 get 1 Free. There are also $1.00 on 2 coupons in today's paper making this $1.89
$2.50 Quaker Instant Oatmeal - I used the $1.00 coupon for the High Fiber version to get this for $1.50

Register Reward Deal
$1.99 Glade plug ins - Use the BOGO coupons from a week or two ago, these generate $2.00 register rewards for your next purchase. So if you buy 2 using the coupon you pay $1.99 and get $4.00 in register rewards.

0 responses: