This week I actually went to Walmart for the first time in weeks. It wasn't bad since I was there during the day on a weekday. I usually don't go because I can't deal with the crowds on the weekend. Anyway, here is what I picked up using coupons
- Sani-Kids 40 ct Wipes $1.00 ($2.00 less $1.00 MQ)
- 4 Mentos Gum $1.12 (each $1.28 less $1.00 MQ)
- Franks Hot Sauce - FREE with coupon
- K-Y ($0.43) ($2.57 less $3.00 MQ)
- Carefree Liners $0.08 ($1.08 less $1.00 MQ)
I love the money making K-Y and the cheap Carefree liners. I'm not sure if we'll use the hot sauce or not. We usually don't do spicy food around here. I figured I would pick it up since it was free and give it a try. Now I'm not so sure.
I also mentioned in a previous post that I got a great deal on Post Raisin Bran. Safeway is running their buy 5 save $5 promo on various cereals this week. One of those cereals is the Post Raisin Bran which also has a catalina promo running. I was able to combine those along with coupons to get some super cheap cereal. Here is how I did it:
- 5 Post Raisin Bran Cereals $12.45 ($2.49 * 5)
- Less $5.00 on 5 instant savings
- Less $2.00 in coupons (2 $1 on 2 coupons)
- Less $4.00 catalina good on my next purchase
- Out of Pocket Cost was $5.45
- Net Cost was $1.45 or $0.29 per box
And along with my $4 catalina I got a catalina for $1.50 off 2 boxes of Post Raisin Bran. Now I think I'll head back and combine the Raisin Bran with some Cheerios for Pumpkin. Cheerios are also part of the $5.00 on 5 promo and there are $0.55 coupons out which double at my Safeway.