I did a lot of shopping this weekend because of all the triple coupon deals. In addition to the grocery shopping I did my regular drug store and Target weekend runs. Here are the details from those trips. I will post the details from my grocery shopping in a separate post.
- Bottle Liners $4.29
- X-Box Game $34.98 (on clearance and on Hubby's wish list)
- 3 Jumbo packs Huggies diapers $26.97 ($9.99 * 3 - $3.00 in coupons)
- Total $70.09 (includes $3.85 tax)
- Received a $5.00 gift card for the Huggies
- Caregivers rebate due for Huggies $3.00
The decent deal at Target is the Huggies. The bottle liners were a necessity. And the game takes an item off my holiday shopping list.
- Maybelline Mineral Foundation $6.99 ($8.99 - $2.00 coupon)
- Paid with $5.00 ECB
- Total OOP $2.23
- Received $8.99 ECB for Maybelline & $5.00 for a Survey I completed for the CVS Advisor Panel
- 2 Bounty Basic Paper Towels $0.78 ($0.89 * 2 - $1.00 coupon)
- 3 Hershey Holidays Miniatures $6.00 ($2.50 *3 - $1.50 coupon)
- 2 Tuf Trash Bags $5.00 (sale 2 for $5)
- WAG Formula $12.99 ($15.99 - $3.00 coupon)
- Pepsi 20 oz $1.39 (for hubby)
- Gillette Venus Embrace Razor $5.49 ($9.49 - $4.00 coupon)
- 2 M&M Premium Candy $6.00 ($4.00 * 2 - $1.00 WAG Coupon - $1.00 Man Coupon)
- Paid with $20.00 in Register Rewards
- Total $19.64 (includes $1.99 in tax)
- Earned $6.00 Register Reward for Embrace Razor
- Received $3.00 off magazine purchase from M&M's
I need to buy one more pack of the holiday miniatures to get the $5.00 rebate so I will have to go back to Walgreens this week. That's ok though because I can pick up another Embrace razor. Yeah for free razors.