Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To Do Tuesday - June 16

This is my third week participating in To-Do Tuesday over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting. I was bad and missed last week, but I am back this week and I'm determined to get some of this stuff done. I'm also keeping the list to 6 items. With as hectic as things have been around here, I don't think I could handle more then that. This week I'm also going to try getting these items checked off as I do them. Wish me luck.

√ Fold Laundry
√ Put Laundry Away
√ Clean out my coupon box
Clean out email inbox
Balance my checkbook
√ Complete Menu Plan for next week

To see more To-Do Tuesday lists, head over to Crazy Adventures in Parenting.

3 responses:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Oh, you're not bad for missing a week, you're just fine!

Hectic always makes the lists trim, but that's ok, because you're sticking with it! Great job!

Susie said...

Good luck with your to do list! That's awesome:-)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Ohhh I love how you did your list, how you replaced the boxes with the new check mark. That looks SO clean! Love it!

I see you kicked some butt! Ready to do it again this week!? :)