Lately all my energy has been going into fighting a cold and sinus infection. AS a result, the cleanliness and organization of my house have suffered. So when I saw that Simple Mom is having a Spring Cleaning Party, I jumped at the chance to join. You can look forward to posts of my cleaning and straightening around our house. Here are the topics and the days for posting:
- Monday, May 4 – A Clean Sweep
- Tuesday, May 5 – The Living Room, Part 1
- Wednesday, May 6 – The Living Room, Part 2
- Thursday, May 7 – The Kitchen, Part 1
- Friday, May 8 – The Kitchen, Part 2
- Monday, May 11 – The Bathrooms
- Tuesday, May 12 – Pumpkin’s Room
- Wednesday, May 13 – My Office
- Thursday, May 14 – The Master Bedroom
- Friday, May 15 – The Front Entry
For the party the topics for May 12 and 13 are the kid’s rooms part 1 and part 2. Since I only have one child I decided to dedicate one day to her and the other day to the other bedroom which we are using as an office.
If you’re interested in participating too, head over to Simple Mom to read her post on the Spring Cleaning Party. I know I’m looking forward to a cleaner house. Now I just need to get better so I can clean properly.